Wednesday, September 22, 2010

21 weeks


I am trying to get back on track of taking pictures on time (instead of when I'm 20 weeks and 6 days like I have been!)

I had a routine OB appointment and everything is going as expected. The baby's heartrate is good but I keep forgetting to ask her the rate and she doesn't voluntarily tell me :(. I have gained about 4 pounds which was surprising to me considering I lost a few last week.

The baby is moving around like crazy. I tried to get Theo to feel the baby move the other night while we were in bed but he says he didn't feel it. I don't know how, it felt like I was a punching bag!

I should be going back for my repeat baby echo in the next 3-4 weeks or so. I'm not near as anxious about it as I was before our last ultrasound. But I'm still praying for a healthy baby.

No more crazy dreams for me lately which is a little unfortunate since I was dreaming about a total hottie! This weekend I dreamed about football and shopping at Whole Foods! I'm crazy. But you all already know that.

Well, that's all folks until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Love your lil belly...Ava has been SO active the past couple of days. It feels like she is trying to escape through my sides when I lay down at night! Praying for us both to have healthy babies.

    ReplyDelete