Friday, September 10, 2010

19 weeks


Yes, I am backdating this post because I kept forgetting to do it. I'm actually 20 weeks as I'm writing this post. But I don't want to leave any weeks out if I can help it.

It's hard to believe the halfway point is here. I've had a lot of thoughts recently that maybe I will have a 4th. But I have to keep reminding myself that it does NOT have to be decided today. Once I'm done nursing again and sleeping through the night, it might be hard to have another one :)

I'm not sure how much I've gained so far. I haven't weighed myself in a while but I imagine it's still just a couple of pounds. I'm in mostly maternity clothes which allows me to breathe much easier now. I can see the baby kick now and am waiting for Theo and I to be sitting still long enough to where he can see it too!

I'm glad we decided to not find out the baby's gender. It's going to be a fun surprise. These next several weeks are just going to fly by. And before too long, we'll get to meet our sweet precious baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment