Wednesday, August 11, 2010

OB appointment

Had a good appointment this morning. Baby's heartbeat was 138. At our 10 week ultrasound it was in the 160s so I'm not sure what to think in terms of the baby's gender. I know the heartrate is really an old wivestale anyway!

She said I don't have to come back every week since I'm feeling baby move now. She was really just doing that for my peace of mind. I'm sure I'm the most paranoid pregnant patient she has right now!

I gained a pound! That will make Theo happy. So maybe I really am as big as I look in that picture and I'm just in denial :)

I will call the high risk OB office tomorrow and hopefully get my appointment for the ultrasound/fetal echo. Theo is potentially going to New York next month so I want to do it before he goes out of town.

That's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. Great News! Ava's was in 160's at 10 weeks and now its always around 130-140 so I dunnoooooo maybe another girl :)

    ReplyDelete