Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update

Had my doctor's appointment this morning. I am still only dilated 3 cm. She tried to get me admitted but the labor unit was full with scheduled c-sections and inductions so I wasn't able to go today. The plan as it stands now and is contingent upon the hospital having a bed available for me is to go in at 5 a.m. and be induced. She anticipates I will have the baby by lunch since I had such a quick labor with Carter. So that is that. I was quite emotional about it all this morning but after going for a long walk and chatting with God, I have a peace about just waiting it out. Even though I truly did not want to get induced, I feel God is teaching me that I am not in control and to trust His plans. Other than that, not much else to say. I hope I don't oversleep in the morning and hopefully by this time tomorrow, we will be parents again!

No comments:

Post a Comment