Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9*9*09

No news is NOT good news in this case. It's after 3 a.m. and I have been up for over an hour. I can't sleep. My mind is off in a million different directions. I keep willing myself to go into labor but so far that hasn't worked. Maybe I should have just taken the castor oil and been done with it. My OB appointment is in 6 hours and I'm not sure what to expect really. I am nervous about having to get induced. I think it's fear of the unknown. It's funny because I have heard women tell me they were nervous to go into labor on their own and would have rather been induced. And I'm the opposite I suppose. I truly thought Olivia would have been here on her own by now. I will admit that I'm a little disappointed that she is not but it's out of my control and I'm trying to trust God's timing.

Since I am already dilated and effaced some, I'm hoping and praying I won't have to have IV pitocin. I'm hoping she can either break my water and get things started or give me cytotec to thin out my cervix. I guess I'll have a better idea after my appointment. I'm hoping we can just go straight to the hospital and not have to come home and go through more waiting. I'm tired of waiting at this point. I just want Olivia to be here and for us to bring her home and start a new chapter of our lives as a family. I will try and blog more when I can...I think the hospital has wireless internet so I may be able to post pictures on my other blog. We'll see :) I'm hoping in 24 hours from now, we'll have a daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment