Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week 26

I took a blogging hiatus last week while out of town. The only new belly pics I have to show are from the beach. They are a little more revealing than what I usually post but I wanted you all to see how big I'm getting :)



I decided this time, I was going to be proud of my pregnant belly and not worry about wearing a maternity bathing suit. It was so hot down there that I'm glad I wore a bikini. Most of the pregnant women I saw down there were wearing bikinis too so I didn't feel so bad.

I don't have much new to report. I did find a doctor in Colorado who is willing to take me that late in my pregnancy so that is a huge relief to me. My next OB appt here is in a couple of weeks and I have to have the gestational diabetes test done then. Hopefully, that will all come back fine. I don't know what I'd do if I had to say goodbye to Ben and Jerry. It's funny though but this pregnancy, I have eaten more fruit than I probably have in my whole life. I still can't manage to squeeze in as many veggies as I'd like but I'm definitely getting plenty of fruit. I don't even want to know how much weight I've gained after having been out of town for almost two weeks and eating out every day. Ugh, I feel so blah right now and am in desperate need of a good home cooked meal! Fortunately, I'm going out to mom's later this week for my birthday meal! Yea, finally some good home cooking!

2 comments: