Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's here!

No, not the baby. Obviously way too early for that but also, I wouldn't refer to her as "it":) I'm talking about her bedding! In case you forgot, this is the one I chose. It was initially my favorite and I couldn't resist it.

I have been checking the UPS website everyday to see where it is and when Carter and I got home last night, there was a huge box on the door step from the circle store (Target). I must say it is too cute! Mom, Carter and I are headed out in a little bit to look at some baskets I found at Michael's that I think may match perfectly! Sooooo exciting :)

Yesterday, I also ordered a sling. I plan to wear her as opposed to pushing her in the stroller a lot more than I did with Carter. I ordered it from hotslings.



I'm also doing to cloth diaper thing this time too. I'll be honest, it's not so much for environmental reasons (which is a plus) as it is for monetary reason. Cloth diapers are a hefty expense upfront but in the long run, they pay off. These are the ones I am going with



from bum genius.

So that is the latest in all things baby girl. Time is flying! Only a little more than 12 weeks and she'll be here. Wow! I'm doing some major nesting right now even though she doesn't have a room to nest in and won't until the end of July. So until then, I'm collecting things to fill the room with eventually! Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. The diapers are here. Wow! Cloth diapers have come a long way since you were a baby!

    ReplyDelete