Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 24

I don't have too much new to report. I have a regular appointment tomorrow. I have no idea how much weight I have gained because I haven't been keeping up with it lately. I think I'm a little scared to find out since my new found love affair with Ben and Jerry's has taken over my body!

After watching the film of Carter's birth today, I am getting really excited about bringing home our daughter. Not that I haven't been excited but it was so neat to watch all we went through giving birth and then bringing home Carter. I love the age that Carter is now (most of the time!) but I didn't realize how much I missed the newborn period until I watched Carter on film as a newborn and little infant.

I pray I will cherish every moment with all of our children, even the bad ones and difficult ones. I will never get the time back so I want to make the most of every moment we have as a family. Being a stay-at-home mom has really shown me where my priorities are. I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with Carter and our baby girl and witness their lives change before my very eyes. I don't want to blink for fear of missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment