Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 27

Time is flying by so fast now. I can't believe I only have 13 more weeks to go. It seems like this pregnancy is going by faster than my first pregnancy. I think I have gained more weight to but that is probably in part of all of the eating out I did while in Florida.

Over the weekend, I spent the day with my mom. I was trying to get her feel baby girl move. My mom felt her and said she was having hiccups. I guess I didn't realize it but that is definitely what it was. A little repetitive jump. Carter had those ALL the time! I would see my belly poke out barely over and over with him and it seems baby sister is following in her big brother's footsteps.

I finally ordered her bedding, I went with the bubblegum. I think I will be very happy with it. I obviously won't get to set her nursery up until the very end once we're settled in Colorado but I'm at least getting the stuff I want ordered. She will use Carter's furniture since it has the crib, changing table, dresser and rocker. And Carter will get a big boy bed once we move.

I am having a family shower on Father's Day and really can't think of anything I need. I kept everything we had from Carter. She will need a bassinet/cradle but I haven't got around to picking one out yet. I truly do have everything else except girl clothes (which I do have, but could always use more).

My next appointment is one week from Tuesday. Then I will have to start going every two weeks. I imagine I'll make an appointment with my new doctor in Colorado quickly after we get there. If you want to see where I'll be having baby girl, click here.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is like a suped up hotel! Even better than the Hilton...and thats hard to beat!! lol
    I wish we could be there for the birth, but I know we prob wont get to. I will be taking the whole week off for Thanksgiving so maybe we could come up and visit then :)

    ReplyDelete