Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In which I blog about clothes

I have an obsession. I have been dealing with it since Theo and I got married. I am addicted to baby girl clothes. If you look in Carter's closet, you'll see proof of that. I have been buying baby clothes since we got married. It is like I always knew I would have a daughter. Well, now that this face has been confirmed, the obsession has gotten worse. MUCH worse. Just ask my husband, who happens to be paying for this obsession. I wanted to show you some pictures of what baby girl has aquired over the past week. The pink and brown outfits/layette are from Aunt Meredith. The rest are dresses that I have found on sale over the past couple of days. She won't be able to wear them for a while but that's okay. Anyone who knows me knows I like to plan things ahead!








_____________________________________________________
I mentioned in an earlier post that my Aunt Laney has always made me some maternity clothes since she is quite the seamstress. This is one outfit. I don't know if you can tell by the picture but the belt around the blouse matches the pants! I wore it today and got some "That is so cute" comments! Thanks Aunt Laney!

1 comment: