Sunday, April 26, 2009

God is so good

As I'm sitting in church this morning and feeling baby girl move and swim around, I am reminded of just how good God is. I just weep everytime I think about how he has kept my babies safe. Both pregnancies I have gone through a trying time and had to wait on a single lab test to determine our child's outcome. Even if our daughter was going to be born with Down's syndrome, I still proclaim that God is good. He knows every moment of my children's lives and determined their course before the beginning of time. Even though I don't deserve his faithfulness, he still continues to poor out his blessings over me, and especially my children. I am no longer worried or anxious about our daughter's health. I have a peace that passes all understanding and it ONLY comes from my heavenly Father. Thank you Lord for being so good to me.

Psalm 139:13-14
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

1 comment: