Friday, January 16, 2009

Why do they call it "morning" sickness...

...why not call it "all day at the least opportune time sickness"? I thought I might be able to slide through this pregnancy without any morning sickness. A girl can dream, right? Well, no such luck. As of yesterday afternoon, morning sickness has come to live with us for several weeks. It truly is an awful feeling. But I keep remembering that it is all worth it. I know once I hold our new baby in my arms for the first time, I will not remember feeling like at any minute I was going to puke. This time, though, I won't wait until I'm 13 weeks along before asking the doctor for some phenegran (anti-nausea medicine). I'll combat this morning sickness early! Hopefully I won't lose 10 pounds like I did with Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment