Tuesday, November 2, 2010

26 weeks



Another late post....what can I say, we've had a really stressful week in our house and taking picture of my pregnant belly hasn't been top priority. But I digress....

Not much new to report. I had a regular OB appointment and everything is going as expected. I will go do my glucose screening test soon. I'm not too worried about it since I've never had any trouble before. But with the way things are going, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if I did have gestational diabetes this time!

I've gained 10 pounds! Whoa Nelly! I better slow down. I don't feel that big. I am wearing a lot of my non maternity winter clothes for now. I don't know how much longer that will last. But I don't have many sweaters so I'm squeezing (sometimes to the detriment of the threads on these clothes!) into some of my non maternity winter stuff.

I am having a hard time bending over these days. I get very winded carrying Olivia up and down the stairs. But overall, I feel pretty good. I'm still working out. But I told the childcare workers that the bigger I get, the more likely I am to skip working out and use my time to sit and read a book! They said it doesn't matter how I use my time as long as I stay in the building!

Because Theo insisted on a belly shot:


And because this former baby bump insisted on taking a picture with his mommy:

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful! Carter looks good too! HAHA
    Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete