Sunday, November 7, 2010

27 weeks


The time is just flying by faster and faster. Now that I am actually able to sit back and enjoy the pregnancy without thoughts of something being wrong with the baby, the weeks are flying by!

I can't wait to find out if we're having a son or daughter. I have always assumed I would have another daughter. But I'll be thrilled either way. It's fun having this element of surprise.

I will not however be nesting much this go round. As with Olivia, we'll be moving right before this baby's born so there will be no nursery setting up or putting away the baby clothes. That makes me a little sad but there is nothing we can do about it at this point. We at least hoped to be moved before the baby comes. We have had one stress after another this past year. I'm hoping I've shielded the baby from it all. I try so hard to provide a good "environment" for him/her but all of this stress (and the boxes of brownies I've consumed) are probably not helping.

I did go for my glucose test this week. I didn't hear anything from my OB's office so I can only assume everything went fine. But just in case, I've stepped up my junk food eating in the event I may have to give it up :) Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment