Wednesday, October 20, 2010

25 weeks and a good report


Wooohoooo! 25 weeks along, only 15 weeks to go. In other exciting baby news, my new niece Ava was born today. I am so thrilled to have another precious niece and am so excited for Jackson and Kayla!

We went for our repeat baby echo today and the pediatric cardiologist said everything looks good! Praise the Lord. This has been a difficult time for us and a hard lesson for us all in trusting God but he is so faithful! I'm hoping our appointments with the high risk OBs are now over.

And because I'm feeling skinny today, here is a belly shot:


The newest memeber of our family to play peek-a-boo!


Baby must know his or her older brother and sister love that game! :) And is it just me or does this baby look like he/she has huge hands?

1 comment:

  1. You look great, Jaime! I'm so glad everything looks good with the baby now! I know that's a relief for you and Theo.

    ReplyDelete