Friday, November 12, 2010

28 weeks


12 weeks to go! Man, that's amazing. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable. I'm trying not to complain because this may be the last time I ever get to experience a little life growing inside of me and I want to be grateful for all of it! But the baby is moving and kicking so much I feel like I have bruises on the top of my abdomen. I remember feeling like that with Olivia too. I just might have a gymnast on my hands :)

I still haven't heard back about my glucose screening so I'm assuming I don't have gestational diabetes. I should be going back for a regular check up in the next week or so.

Some of my maternity jeans are getting a little snug! I can still wear some of my non maternity sweaters for now which is great seeing as how it's 15-30 degrees here right now! I have a lot of coats that I can hopefully make it through the winter with. I hate to go out and buy a bunch of new clothese in case we don't decide to have another one.

Anyway, not much else to report. My days have been consumed with house hunting and that's about all I can handle right now. But I'm so excited to meet our new little one in the next couple of months!

2 comments:

  1. "we dcide not to have another?" u know Theo would have another one if u were willing lol u look greAT

    ReplyDelete