Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dinner is served

I really am one of those pickles and ice cream kinds of pregnant women, although not that I ate them at the same time :) Yuck! Ironically, I spent the better half of the afternoon researching healthy eating, pregnancy fitness, organic food and organic baby food. But then like a freight train, a craving hit me around 8:00 last night. I said to Theo "I think I need to run an errand." He replied, "This late?" I in turn said "Yes, to dairy queen". He then offered to go for me but not before we spent 30 minutes looking at the DQ menu online and figuring all of the calories/fat in their various food items. Don't ask me why we did this but we ended up getting a huge kick out of it and laughing at the amount of calories they are able to cram into their foods.

So instead of a real dinner, this is what I had to eat last night:



Afterwards, I was in a sugar induced coma for the remainder of the evening. Now, today, I'm off to grocery shop for healthier foods for me/baby girl and Carter. Oh yeah, and Theo too but he already eats way more healthy than we do. I am pregnant though afterall so that must make it okay to eat 1000 calories of ice cream for dinner, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment