Thursday, February 26, 2009

Doctor's appt

Today, I went in for a routine appointment. Theo was with me. He was so sweet to sit and wait with me for an hour and a half. Nothing new to report. Everything is going as expected. Dr. B wasn't too concerned about my weight loss. On their scale, I have only lost 4 pounds but according to our scale this morning, I've lost 7 pounds. The good thing was we got to hear the baby's heartbeat! It was around 160 beats and going strong! He said we got lucky because sometimes you can't detect the heartbeat with the doppler until 14 weeks. So we were pleasantly suprised! I told Theo hearing our baby's heartbeat (both this time and with Carter) is my absolute most favorite sound in the world :) Carter's uncontrollable laughter is a close second. Unfortunately, it will be another 2 months!! before we get to find out the sex. I was hoping more like 6 weeks instead of 8 weeks. Oh well, it will be here before I know it. I can't wait to find out! Theo and I have differing opinions about the baby's gender. If you haven't voted on our poll, please VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment