Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 11

I usually posts on Mondays but the past few days have not been good for me. Morning sickness is in full force and I finally broke down yesterday, called Dr. B's office and asked for some phenegran. I am going to pick it up from the pharmacy today so hopefully I will feel better soon. I will admit, this has not been fun. I keep asking myself/God "How can something so wonderful make me feel so bad?" I know everyone is probably tired of hearning my tales of sickness but that's all I have to report at this point. I long for the days when I have exciting news to write about. Right now, I'm consumed with nausea and throwing up. It will get better......

Here is what little blueberry is up to these days...(http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-11-weeks_1100.bc)

Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon... just remember it is a beautiful baby that is doing this to you...sucking the life out of you... and it will for the rest of your life... but it is soooo worth it as you know!!! I miss you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete