Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Rooms

Finally, a post that will not involve bodily functions of any kind! I know it's been a long time coming. Even though baby blueberry doesn't really have a room yet and we obviously don't know if we will be decorating a girl or boy room, I have been perusing different websites for baby bedding. If it's a girl, I am almost certain this will be her bedding...




You can visit
http://www.babymania.com/BubbleGum4PCCribSetSetIncludesQuiltBumperSheetandDustRuffle-idv-3510-377.html
to see it better.

Let me know what you think.

On the flip side, if it's a boy, I haven't really started looking for boy bedding. I am still trying to decide on Carter's new bedding. He's still in his yellow/green dragonfly room. I loved this room for a long time and spent many hours in his nursery even before he was born. But now that my sweeet little newborn is a 2 1/2 year old rough and tumble (well, not really) boy, he needs a room to match his boyish personality. Here is what I will most likely do Carter's room in. It's pricey but I really, REALLY love it....



At http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/bb285/index.cfm?pkey=cboys%2Dquilts%7Ck

Obviously I am no artist so his room won't have the cool design on the wall, but you get the basic idea. If/when I decide on baby boy bedding, I'll post a picture. I probably won't be looking for boy stuff before our next ultrasound. I really feel like I'm having a girl but I won't be any less happy even if we do have another boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment