Sunday, March 8, 2009

Maternity Clothes

Ahhhh, let me tell you how much more comfortable I am now that I've crossed over into wearing my maternity clothes again. I can actually breathe, walk and talk at the same time. I am much bigger much faster this pregnancy. I can hardly believe it. I am already getting shortwinded, especially after a big meal. I feel HUGE! I'm hoping this rapid growth phase won't keep up for another 26 weeks or I might just look like an elephant before it's all said and done with! I wil admit that in the back of my mind, I keep thinking "Was the ultrasound tech sure there weren't two in there?"

My sweet mom brought over a ton of new maternity clothes she bought for me courtesy of ebay! She had already provided most of my maternity wardrobe from before. We went to Dallas one weekend while I was pregnant with Carter and went on a shopping spree. My aunt Laney was still living in Dallas at the time so we stayed with her. It was such a fun trip and I won't ever forget it! This time, I got the shopping trip without the trip. Thanks mom for all you do!

As I was trying to get all of my maternity clothes hung up and organized in my closet over the weekend, Carter decided he wanted to help. So he put on a couple of my tank top shirts except one he was wearing like pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment