Tuesday, July 14, 2009

32 weeks





This is my 31 week belly with Carter: I think I'm a little bigger this time around.



I had my routine 32 week appointment this morning. Everything is going along great. Nothing has really changed other than my weight! I gained 5 pounds in the past two weeks but I hadn't gained any weight at the last visit so I guess it's more like 5 pounds over 4 weeks. :) That didn't stop me from going to Sonic for a chocolate milkshake. Yuuuuummmmmy! Dr. B said her heartrate is good and that she is head down and will most likely stay head down until she's born. So I guess it's her little feet that I feel under my ribs all the time. I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday. My belly button is not really a belly button anymore. When I poke around it, it turns into an outie belly button! I can't wait to meet her! Hopefully we will have decided on a name by the time we get to Colorado...Theo promised me that anyway :) We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. It looks the same to me! I couldn't compare my pics of 31 weeks because Bradley was already here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. just beautiful! I miss you soooo much and I can't wait for you to get here!

    ReplyDelete